Opened to the public in January of 2013 after an extended renovation period this 1880s brick structure contains two main areas: The Ticketing Booth and The Grand Hall. The Ticketing Booth area is slated to house both Carrollton and Railroad memorabilia while the Grand Hall is available for event rentals. The Grand Hall is a 5,000 square foot facility that is perfect for weddings, receptions, fundraisers, banquets and dances.
You can visit the Depot by appointment (455 Bradley Street, Carrollton) for a rental application or download it by clicking here: 2018 Depot Rental Application.
Other helpful information can be downloaded below:
- 1 Catering Kitchen: including a sink, refrigerator, warming oven, stainless steel counter tops (on main floor)
- Access to bride and groom suite (on second floor)
- Public Restrooms for Men and Women (on main floor)
- Tables and chairs are included with the cost of the rental
- Thirty 72” round tables (each table seats 8)
- Twelve 6’ rectangular tables
- Three hundred slatted chairs
- A four foot rectangular rolling bar
We do not provide:
- Tablecloths or linens
- Flower arrangements
- Extension cords
- Dance Floor
- Sound System
- Ice Machine
Sample of the Depot set up for an event below.
Photo credit given to the Times-Georgian